Best iPhone Tracking App
Thanks to modern-day GPS technology, tracking yours or your family’s movements using a mobile device is extremely easy. You can do this either by investing heavily in software that offers comprehensive tracking features or simply choose to do so with a free app on your iPhone. We’re going to discuss the latter option here, in the hope of allowing you to know where your family or loved ones are on the map. So without waiting any further, let’s have a look at some of these Best iPhone Tracking Apps today.
How to Track and Locate Your iPhone
Your smartphone’s ability to pinpoint your exact location goes way beyond simple navigation. GPS is used for web searches to deliver relevant local results, in dating apps to find you a nearby date, and as a safety net when you lose your device.
Knowing how to customize your location settings is important, since location tracking presents a real privacy risk. Today we’ll look at how you can manage those settings, as well as location sharing and finding your friends and family on cell phone. You can also use it in case of lost or stolen iPhone.
How to Turn On/Off Location Services on iPhone
To turn on Location Services on your iPhone:
- Launch Settings, scroll down the list, and tap Privacy.
- Tap Location Services and make sure the toggle is set to On.
Every app that has requested access to your location will appear below this option. It’s here you can easily revoke access, or grant access to an app you have previously denied. It’s a good idea to periodically check this list, since many apps can check on your location in the background.
While GPS used to consume a large chunk of battery power, location technology is way more efficient than it once was. Motion co-processors reduce the reliance on a “GPS fix” by reducing the number of satellite requests your device has to make.
It’s also required to use most mapping apps, exercise trackers, food delivery services, and ride sharing apps. There’s no need to disable Location Services on your iPhone anymore.
How to Track and Find Your Own iPhone
If your iPhone is missing, you can locate it provided Find My iPhone is turned on. This feature is automatically enabled when you activate your iPhone, so unless you’ve specifically turned it off you should be able to locate your device:
- Visit iCloud website in a web browser and log in with your Apple ID and password of your ios device.
- Click on Find iPhone and wait while the location request goes out.
- Select All Devices at the top of the screen and select your iPhone (or any other device you want to locate).
Find My iPhone lets you play a sound to try and locate your device, enable Lost Mode, or initiate a remote erase. You can also see your current battery level. When your battery dies, Find My iPhone will report the last known location. It is available for download on the app store, sometimes known as family locator 24/7 (24 hours / 7 days).
How to Secretly Track an iPhone
You could want to track someone else’s phone for a number of reasons ranging from their welfare to need for closure. Be it your company employees or your spouse at home, there emerges a need to track or spy on them as situation demands. In such cases, the target would not be compliant to the spying, as that would beat their purpose. Spying or tracking someone without them knowing is a challenge and requires skills that do not come so easy.
Why people need Tracking an iPhone
Let us quickly check the few reasons behind the need for spying on someone else:
- Unfaithful partners and spouses are a nuisance to live with. There is this constant dilemma regarding their loyalty that leaves you hanging by a thread. iPhone spying apps can help you come to a conclusion with their smart tracking features.
- Worried parents are constantly thinking about the well being of their children and whether or not they have wound up in some kind of trouble. Kids demand privacy from a tender age and it is almost impossible to spy on them with their knowledge. To keep track of their location, contact list, social media activity and frequents calls, you can use spy apps.
- As employers, you would want to know your employees’ whereabouts during office hours. The real reason behind the delayed submission or poor judgement skills should come to your knowledge. Spying apps can help track their movements during the office hours, whether or not they are investing too much time on the social media or simply on their phones.
Best Spy Apps to Track Someone iPhone
Using a Good Spy solution or hiring an expert
Using a next-generation tracker app that will update you about the target’s every walk of life is usually helpful. It lets you access text messages, emails, the iPhone camera, social media apps, calls, GPS location tracker and browsing activities.
A good app functions by delivering all the detailed information to your online account where you can assess and compare the data received to challenge the targeted person personally. Every photo taken with the iPhone camera will be sent to your online account; hence, if the target somehow blocks the iphone GPS tracking app, you would know where they are through the photos taken.
For further inquiry, and to find out more about how to use this service, and to hire a professional hacker,
Contact the Head of IT department, by sending an email to: