Do you want to spy on their WhatsApp messages? Here you will find the best method to do it!
You may suspect that your partner is cheating on you with his ex. Or your child may have strayed from you and you think he is having trouble at school. In these cases and more, one of the things you can do to get some answers is by reading their WhatsApp messages.
In this article, we will explain how you can spy on their WhatsApp messages and what you can do with some tools that are at your fingertips. If you have any questions or comments, head over to the FAQ section at the bottom of this article or write your question in the comments section .
Can’t hack WhatsApp – don’t trust YouTube videos
If you do a simple search on Google or YouTube, you will find that there are hundreds of people who say they can help you hack any WhatsApp account. Furthermore, they say those methods are extremely fast and effective.
At once we tell you that you should NEVER trust those sites. In a few moments, we will explain the method that does work.
Some videos on YouTube explain this method in more detail; however, they explain it differently. Actually, you are not going to be hacking the application, you are only going to be using a trick to read messages .
Here is an example :
But other videos, like the following one, are fake :
These are some of the methods that DO NOT work :
- Change your MAC address .
- Use a website to enter the person’s cell phone and thus obtain their WhatsApp messages .
- Enter someone else’s iCloud credentials to be able to read WhatsApp messages that were sent from an iPhone .
- Use a spy application without ‘root’ or ‘jailbreak’ on the phone .
Applications like mSpy and FlexiSpy do work, but they do so under very specific circumstances. For more information, go to this section .
The reason why these things don’t work is very simple. In 2014, WhatsApp and Open Whisper Systems partnered to make the app much more secure through end-to-end encryption, which basically “blocks” incoming and outgoing messages so that you and the recipient can only view them.
Hacking WhatsApp Requires More than Apps
On the web, there is a lot of information on how to spy on WhatsApp messages. There is even a variety of applications and methods that claim to be able to “hack” the messaging service .
There are three main reasons why most of those apps and methods are still on the web :
- They are very old and have probably worked at some point (but not anymore) .
- They want to force you to enter your personal data and send you spam .
- They are designed to make you pay, but they give you nothing in return .
Having said this, there is a method directly connected to WhatsApp that does work . We will explain it to you in the next section .
Be Careful When Tracking WhatsApp
Before trying to spy on someone without their consent (unless it is your minor child), you should inform yourself and consider the laws of your country or state. If you wish to continue, do so at your own risk.
WhatsApp Web is the only way to read the messages of others
Although you cannot hack WhatsApp, it does not mean that you cannot read other people’s messages. In fact, you can use WhatsApp web service for this purpose!
As some know, WhatsApp can be used on smartphones, laptops, PCs, and other similar devices. WhatsApp web service is designed to keep you up to date with the messages you receive, regardless of the device you are currently using .
With a little work, the web version of WhatsApp can be exploited to suit your needs. To achieve this, you will need to have access to the device (the person’s cell phone) where their WhatsApp is located . If the person’s cell phone is protected by a password, PIN, or pattern, you should also know it .
Performing this method is super easy. WhatsApp Web requires that you scan the QR code displayed on the web page .
There are three ways to complete this process. Next, we will detail each of them :
- Read their messages on your computer .
- Read their messages on your cell phone .
- Read your messages through another application .
Warning : In Android 7.1.2 and iOS 10, the latest versions of these operating systems, WhatsApp Web activates a continuous notification on the cell phone, as shown below .
How to read your WhatsApp messages on YOUR computer
The first thing you have to do to use this method is … use WhatsApp! When you have your computer at hand, go to https://web.whatsapp.com .
Once there, you will see a QR code like the one shown in the previous photo. That website also has instructions for Android, iPhone, and Windows Phone.
- Open WhatsApp on the cell phone you are going to spy on .
- Go to Menu / Settings .
- Select the WhatsApp Web option .
- Hover the phone’s camera over the QR code and let it scan it .
When the scan is finished, WhatsApp Web will automatically connect to the computer and you will be able to read the messages on your cell phone as if it were yours!
How to read your WhatsApp messages on YOUR phone
This method is somewhat similar to the previous one, except that in this you are going to use your phone instead of a computer. It is very useful if you tend to be from one side to the other and do not have access to a laptop or PC .
- Open Google Chrome on your cell phone. If you don’t have it, install it .
- Go to the page https://web.whatsapp.com .
- Open the Settings menu in the upper right corner .
- Check the Request desktop version box .
Now you can see the QR code as if you were on a computer. Follow the same steps that we wrote previously to be able to read your messages .
How to use another application to read your WhatsApp messages
If you think the above methods are very tedious, some people have created apps that make WhatsApp Web do all the work for you .
These applications work in the same way. Instead of doing all the steps, they open WhatsApp Web, show a QR code, and allow you to scan it with the phone you want to spy on .
These applications share very similar characteristics :
- They are easy to use
- You are less likely to be caught, unless you are seen using it
- They are free, but they have many ads
- Can be configured in less than 5 minutes
To mention, some of the applications are :
- WhatsWeb for WhatsApp (Android)
- Tablet for WhatsApp (Android)
- Whatscan for WhatsWeb (iPhone)
- Chat for WhatsApp (iPad)
Now that we have covered these simple methods (we really hope that you have managed to get into your WhatsApp), it is time to address other issues .
I don’t have access to your phone. Can I still see your WhatsApp messages?
The answer to that question is a resounding no. Unless you can access their phone, you will not be able to spy on their WhatsApp messages. All the methods we have described require you to have physical access to that person’s cell phone.
A creative way to read messages: checking your entire phone
Throughout this article, we have mentioned that WhatsApp cannot be hacked because your messages are encrypted. This means that there are very few ways to bypass these protections.
Something you can do is spy on your entire phone. HOWEVER: This method only works on rooted Android phones and jailbroken iPhones . If you are tech savvy enough to know what these terms mean and are willing to pay for a spy app, here is what you can do :
Install a spy app to read your messages
There are two applications that you should consider: mSpy and FlexiSpy. Look at the following table to see its characteristics and requirements .
|Does it work with root / jailbreak?||No||No|
|Can you see WhatsApp texts, photos and videos?||Yes||Yes|
|Can you see WhatsApp logs in online dashboard?||Yes||Yes|
|Can it be accidentally discovered?||Yes (only on iPhone)||No|
|Price||1,359 MXN (69.99 USD) / month OR|
3,879 MXN (199.99 USD) / year *
|1,319 MXN (68 USD) / month OR|
2,879 MXN (149 USD) / year
* Automatically renews if you pay by credit card or PayPal
As you can see, the only difference is that mSpy is easier to detect than FlexiSpy. The reason is that on iPhone, mSpy appears in Settings, and FlexiSpy does not. Even so, both applications are quite good and we will analyze them individually.
mSpy: The popular option for simple monitoring with a modern panel
On jailbroken iPhones and rooted Androids, monitoring WhatsApp messages using mSpy has the same features :
- Difficulty level : High (Jailbreak / Root is necessary ).
- Chance of getting caught : Low (but high on iPhone ).
- Price : $ 1,359 MXN (69.99 USD) / month or $ 3,879 MXN (199.99 USD) / year (Premium level required; both are automatically renewed)
- Time required : ~ 1 hour to root or Jailbreak, 20 minutes to configure mSpy
What do I NEED to do before installing mSpy?
Before continuing, make sure the phone is jailbroken (if it’s an iPhone) or rooted (if it’s an Android phone). To learn more about them, read our guide
(link to jailbreak / root article).
If you don’t want to do it because you think it is very technical and difficult, you can pay mSpy to do it for you. Head over to the mSpy website and speak to the live support team. They will direct you to mAssistance, a service that will allow them to root the cell phone you want to spy on .
Keep in mind that, to use this service, you will need to have a physical cell phone and a computer, since you will have to connect it to the computer so that they can do their thing .
If you are still interested, you should know that this service requests a one-time payment of $ 849 MXN (43.99 USD).
- The next step is to go to the mSpy website and buy the Premium plan. Be sure to give them a valid email address because you will need it for the next step .
- mSpy will send you an email, which will contain the login information for the control panel. There you will find the WhatsApp records, and the location of the application .
- Click on the link that was sent to your email, log in with your credentials and follow the steps of the Configuration Assistant .
Next, we will show you how you can install the application on iPhone and Android .
This is how mSpy is installed on an iPhone that ALREADY HAS JAILBREAK
- Open the Cydia app.
- Go to the Manage tab .
- Press the Fonts option .
- Press Edit and then Add .
- Put http://repo.mspyonline.com as the source.
- Press Return to Cydia.
- Select the ” Mtechnology LTD file ” option .
- Select ” iPhoneInternalService ” and install it.
- Press Restart ” Spring Board “.
- Open the application you just installed and capture the mSpy registration code.
- Your iPhone will restart, and that app will disappear.
- Go back to the mSpy control panel and check that the phone appears.
If you’ve been confused after reading all this, watch the video (in English) that mSpy posted on his YouTube channel :
This is how mSpy is installed on an Android phone that has ALREADY BEEN ROOTED
- Open Settings .
- Go to the Security menu .
- Activate the Allow unknown sources option and accept the alert.
- Go to the mSpy control panel , follow the steps, and download the application.
- Install the file you just downloaded.
- Run the application and press the Activate option .
- Check the root permission request.
- Choose whether you want to hide the icon or not.
- Enter the registration code.
Go back to the mSpy control panel and check that the phone appears.
mSpy also has an installation video for Android :
Note: In the video, mSpy tells you to go to the website http://kypler.com , but it no longer works. Go to the Control Panel; There you will find a link that does work .
FlexiSpy: Undetectable monitoring on iPhone and Android
One of the biggest advantages that FlexiSpy offers compared to mSpy on the iPhone is that it is practically undetectable. This is all you need to know about this application :
- Difficulty level: High (Jailbreak / Root is necessary).
- Chance of being caught: Low.
- Price: $ 1,319 MXN (68 USD) / month or $ 2,879 MXN (149 USD) / year (Premium level required, not automatically renewed).
- Time required: ~ 1 hour to root or Jailbreak, 20 minutes to configure FlexiSpy
What do I need to do before installing FlexiSpy?
As we mentioned earlier, you will need a jailbroken iPhone or an Android phone that has been rooted to be able to read WhatsApp messages with FlexiSpy. If you haven’t read it before, check out our Jailbreak and Root information guide .
Like mSpy, FlexiSpy also offers a remote assistance service that allows them to jailbreak or root the phone for you. The FlexiSpy service costs $ 949 MXN (39.99 USD) and you can obtain it through the remote installation page and clicking the BUY NOW button.
Just keep in mind that you will need to have a physical cell phone and a computer to use this service .
- Now that you know all the requirements, go to the FlexiSpy website and click the Buy Now button to purchase the Premium package. For this, you will need to enter a valid email.
- After completing the purchase, you will receive two emails from FlexiSpy, one with the confirmation of your purchase and the other with your credentials and a link that will take you to the control panel, the FlexiSpy portal.
- Go to the portal, log in with your information, and you will find the Installation Assistant.
If you need more help, check out the guide below .
This is how FlexiSpy is installed on an iPhone that ALREADY HAS JAILBREAK
- After logging into the Portal, select iPhone as the device you want to track.
- Choose the option My device is already jailbroken and click Next.
- Select the iPhone that is already jailbroken and open the Cydia application.
- Go to the Manage tab .
- Press the Fonts option .
- Press Edit and Add .
- Capture http://ios.mflx.biz as the source and hit Add source.
- Press Return to Cydia.
- Select the file ios.mflx.biz .
- Press System Core and install it.
- Press Restart Springboard .
- Open the System Core application and capture your registration code.
- Select whether you want it to be visible or not.
- Head back to the Portal and you will see that iPhone will appear. The records will appear later.
To run the app on iPhone again, open the Dialer app and dial # and your registration code.
For your convenience, you can watch a YouTube video that talks about the installation :
How to install FlexiSpy on an Android phone that has ALREADY BEEN ROOTED
- After entering the Portal, select Android as your favorite device and click Next.
- FlexiSpy will give you a link to download the application to the Android phone you want to track. Don’t click on it just have it there.
- Take the phone and open Settings .
- Go to the Security menu .
- Activate the option that says Allow unknown sources and press OK .
- Now, open Chrome on the same phone.
- Enter the link you got. A download should appear automatically. If not, tap the download link again.
- Once the file is downloaded, tap on it and continue with the installation steps.
- FlexiSpy is hidden as “SystemUpdate” . Find that app and open it.
- It will ask you if you want to give root permission. Select Yes .
- Choose to run it in Full mode. This will cause the phone to restart.
- Once you restart the cell phone, open the application again. Now you will have to enter the license activation code. This is in one of the emails that FlexiSpy sent you.
- They will ask you if you want the application to be visible. I do not want it to look, so select No .
- Now you can go back to the FlexiSpy portal and you can start to see all the logs.
If you need to see a video to install it, we have you covered :
Frequently Asked Questions
Since several of you are going to have questions, we have dedicated an entire section to answer some of the most intriguing questions, based on our research.
Remember, if you have a question that does not appear here, leave a comment in the comment box and we will contact you. In fact, if your question is very good, it could appear here!Is it true that there is no application that can hack WhatsApp?
Is completely true. A hacker with access to the tracked phone will be able to do whatever they want, including decrypting backups and accessing every WhatsApp message on that phone. However, no application can do the same.
As we have said before, applications that promise such things are not reliable, or simply use a method that you can perform. Only RCM (Remote Cell Phone Monitoring) by a hacker is guaranteed.Some time ago, my ex hacked my WhatsApp. How could he have done it?
This is a very frequent question. Although we answered it in the first section, we will explain it one more time. A few years ago, WhatsApp was a basic messaging service. He had little or no protection, so spying on messages was much easier.
Now WhatsApp has greatly improved your security. It recognizes when you try to access the application from another phone, automatically encrypts messages so that no one else can read them, and does everything possible to ensure that your messages are private and secure.Why doesn’t the method that required cloud backup work anymore?
If you are not new to WhatsApp spying, you will remember that one way to spy on WhatsApp messages remotely was by having the cloud backups provided by WhatsApp.
The reason this method used to work is that WhatsApp didn’t encrypt those backups. So if you were logging into someone else’s iCloud or Google Drive account, you could also have access to their messages.
However, recently WhatsApp decided to automatically encrypt all backups, both local and cloud-based. Therefore, this method no longer works.How can I protect my WhatsApp?
Since anyone who wants to spy on your WhatsApp needs physical access to your phone, the best way to protect yourself is by protecting your cell phone.
Create a difficult pattern, set a PIN, and enable two-step verification on your WhatsApp account.
To do the latter, head to Settings> Account> Two-Step Verification and enable it from there. Thus, any process that requires verifying your WhatsApp number will also require a six-digit PIN code (which you can configure there).How do I know if someone is reading my WhatsApp messages?
If you suspect that someone is viewing your WhatsApp messages, you should also know that the most likely method that person is using is the method by scanning the QR code.
The easiest way to verify this is to see if you are connected to WhatsApp Web. If you haven’t, you will know that you are being tracked.
To verify this, open WhatsApp, go to the menu and select the WhatsApp Web option. If you are logged in, your screen will look like this:
To remove the person who is spying on you, select the Logout option on all computers. Then try to think who has used your phone, except for you. And if you don’t have any kind of protection on your phone, like a PIN or a lock pattern, consider putting one on right away.
For further inquiry, and to find out more about how to use this service, and to hire a professional hacker,
Contact the Head of IT department, by sending an email to: